CBD Energy Balls! shout out to DixieBotanicals for this amazing recipe!
Enjoy these caffeine and CBD energy balls before a hike to get you started on the right foot, or whenever you need a mid-hike balance boost.
This recipe for mocha protein energy balls with CBD will provide you with about 10 protein balls, each containing 10 mg of CBD.
- 100 mg of Dixie Botanicals® CBD Isolate
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- ½ cup oats
- 1 tbsp chopped espresso beans
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Line a cookie sheet or plate with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse dates and oats until the mixture has a crumble consistency.
- Add in CBD Isolate, almond butter, espresso beans, and cacao nibs and pulse to combine.
- Use your fingers to roll batter into 10 balls. Place the balls onto the lined cookie sheet or plate.
- Place balls in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, then move them to an airtight container for longer storage.